All the data collected in the recruitment, marketing and purchase process will be treated in an integral way by the group PALAISH not being able to be transferred to third parties under any circumstances. The treatment of these data will be for the realization of internal management at the level of clients and orders.
The user will have the right to withdraw their consent for any promotional or advertising communication.
The portal adopts for the treatment of data all technical and organizational security measures that are mandatory, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
The user expressly states that any personal data or that of a third party that he accesses, enters, modifies or deletes has the right to do so or has the express authorization of this third party. The portal informs the user that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by contacting the following address:email@example.com
A cookie it is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies They usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The goal of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want more information about what are the cookies, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., Please go to this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way the spam.
[cookies temp=»Y» browser=»Y»]
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons like I like o Share.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, you can consult this link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.